Cultural fungi penetrate into nutrient media and survive at temperatures below 30 degrees. The fungus is pathogenic for many domestic animals. dogs, guinea pigs, white mice and hamsters. Infection with the fungus Histoplasma can occur in the following ways. The infection enters the human body with dust particles. The risk group includes people who are engaged in construction work or are involved in agricultural work. This. miners, builders, farmers, tourists, speleologists, villagers, poultry workers.
- Most often, the infection enters the body through generic celecoxib. Mushrooms enter the alveoli and bronchi, after which they acquire a tissue form.
- The lungs and lymph nodes are the first to be affected, after which the virus enters the bloodstream and passes to order generic celecoxib pills internal organs.
- The incubation period for histoplasmosis is 4-30 days. This difference is due to the fact that the body's resistance to infections in all people is different.
- Carriers of other infections or people with a weakened immune system get sick much faster than people with developed body defenses.
- The most common is the pulmonary form of histoplasmosis. At80% of those infected are diagnosed with a mild form of the disease, which is almost asymptomatic. If histoplasmosis is severe, the patient has the following symptoms.
- Associated symptoms are chest pain, persistent nausea and diarrhea. When coughing, pus is separated, and blood streaks are present in the sputum. The fever lasts long enough - at least 6 weeks. This is followed by the final stage of the disease.
- The fever goes away, but the decline in performance remains for a long period. The temperature remains elevated, but not more than 1.5 degrees. A person gets tired quickly, experiences frequent headaches, sleep disturbances, becomes lethargic or emotionally unstable.
- Depending on the course, the pathology has an acute or chronic form. In the first case, the disease begins very abruptly and proceeds with severe symptoms and severe fever.
- In the chronic form, the clinical course is sluggish, the symptoms are mild or do not appear at all. Exacerbations can cause a person to buy celebrex online histoplasmosis of the skin and mucous membranes.
Buy celecoxib without a prescription
The disease is also usually divided into different types according to localization. The following types of diseases are distinguished. Please note that in the chronic form of histoplasmosis, the symptoms increase slowly and often resemble signs of SARS. Many patients do not pay attention to this and are limited to the use of antiviral agents. However, it is a careless attitude to the deterioration of one's own health that leads to unpleasant consequences in the future.
In addition, bacterial culture and X-ray are used. When studying histoplasmosis of female ovaries and the eyeball, the study is carried out in several stages. If the pathology proceeds in a mild and practically asymptomatic form, specific drugs are not prescribed. Antifungal drugs are highly toxic and adversely affect the liver and internal organs. Often their use is not justified. To maintain health, general strengthening procedures are prescribed.
Get celebrex pills USA for sale
- Recognition of histoplasmosis is not an easy and time-consuming task. The following methods are used for confirmation.
- If the patient has a severe form of histoplasmosis, general therapy is no longer enough. The specialist prescribes special agents that act directly on the cause of the disease, the fungus - Histoplasma capsulatum. Read more about antifungal medicines below.
- This is an antifungal drug that inhibits the growth of fungi or completely destroys them (depending on the dosage). It is used in acute and chronic course of the disease. Contraindicated for use in the following cases.
- The dosage is determined individually and is 1000 IU of the drug per 1 kg of celebrex pills. The agent is administered intravenously.
- Before use, it must be diluted in a vial with glucose. The frequency of administration is every other day or 2 times a week. The therapeutic course lasts 1-2 months.
With glomerulonephritis, amyloidosis, hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, anemia, diabetes mellitus, agranulocytosis, the drug can be taken only after prior consultation with a doctor. The medicine is taken at 200,000 IU 2 times a day. The duration of treatment for localized forms of histoplasmosis is 14 days, for generalized forms - up to 2 months. This is an antifungal drug that disrupts the synthesis of the cell membrane of the fungus and leads to its complete death. Available for sale in capsules of 100 mg. Contraindicated in It is taken 2 times a day for 8 weeks.
The scheme and course of treatment are prescribed by a doctor. The specialist assesses the general health of the patient. Based on the data obtained, he determines the dosage and duration of the therapeutic course.
Active against fungi that cause local and deep mycoses. Available in various dosage forms. For the treatment of histoplasmosis, the doctor prescribes pills. They should not be taken if you have.
Scientists have developed a vaccine that contains a suppressed or killed fungus. However, this method is imperfect - a person will not be able to avoid infection. The vaccine only helps to alleviate the course of the disease if the fungus enters the body.
To avoid pathology, it is enough to follow a few rules. Follow the basic rules of personal hygiene and strengthen the immune system. So you are more likely to be able to avoid histoplasmosis.
Pathology provokes malaise, severe chest pain, cough and other symptoms.
Different types of fungus can cause damage not only to buy celecoxib online, nail plates and hairline, but also to internal organs. One of these diseases is histoplasmosis, which settles mainly on the respiratory organs.
Untimely therapy seriously affects health and causes irreversible consequences in the human body.
What is histoplasmosis Ways of infection and risk groups Signs of infection and stages of celebrex pills in children and people with poor immunity Diagnosis Treatment of pathology Prognosis and preventive measures Disease in pets.